Counting Down

The countdown to my art exhibition is Really on now. Yesterday my canvases were shipped to New York for the May Exhibition. I'm feeling a big relief to know that they are finally on their way...now to keep the nerves intact until I get notice they've been delivered safely...

Not knowing what the weather is in New York City the early part of May, I'm seesawing between two outfits to wear to the Champagne Opening on May 5th!! Sigh....guess I'll just have them both at the ready and make a very last minute decision (typical for me). While I'm in the seesawing mode, I suppose I'd better figure out what I'll be wearing the rest of the time while in the Big Apple!!

Its probably time for me to get in the studio....I have several commissioned items I need to work on! Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment