New York, New York

I'm so excited about my upcoming Art Exhibition at the Amsterdam Whitney Gallery in New York City. Located in the heart of Manhattan, the Chelsea Art District is a place I'm anxious to explore. Time is running out on getting more canvases ready, so the decision of which ones to ship for the Exhibition is almost upon me.

The painting posted here (Garden Parrot) is going to stay in my private collection, but will be used on the invitation postcards for the Opening Gala on Thursday, May 5th.

Besides the decision of which paintings to exhibit, I have even more pressing decisions....which outfit do I wear to the Opening!!! The one that has sparkles and is mature ... or the one that makes the statement: Now, she is an artist!! Guess I'll have to take them both, visit the gallery ahead of time, and then see which one fits the surroundings.

I value your support, so wish me luck on this new adventure..... Love to All....

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment